Posted: by Rhian Wednesday, 16 May 2018 @ 13:18
It's that time of year again where you have to start curbing your spend (on yourself) try not to buy those 'go-to' gifts that you'll be hoping to see under the tree, and start dropping some serious hints (via seasonal pinterest boards or public blogs if you're me!) to point your loved ones in the right direction. Here's what I've got my eyes on this year...
1. Wicks of Relief candle, from £9.50 (etsy) As a sufferer of what I like to call 'completely pointless anxiety' a nice relaxing candle is always on my wishlist, I love the packaging and anything that smells like sandalwood!
2. Strong, Wild, Free necklace, from £55 (mantra) I lost a very dear friend this year, she was my fairy godmother and known as FGM to me, this mantra completely sums up her character and I'd have her nickname engraved on the back to remind me of her free spirit, strong nature and wild personality.
3. Sequinned Boots, £75 (River Island) It's all about the statement ankle boot this year and these little beauties would definitely add some sparkle to the festive party season.
4. Pendleton Blanket, £205 (Amara) If in doubt, get the Pendleton out! That's my mantra when it comes to an outfit or an interior. How beautiful would this blanket look on the end of your bed, or as an occasional throw in the lounge? I'm so in love with it.
5. Military Jacket, £89.99 (Zara) Zara can do no wrong in my eyes especially when it comes to a statement jacket. I love this military inspired coat which is the perfect smart jacket for winter and a great transitional piece for Spring.